The WISE Conference 2021 Scholarship Application Form
WISE offers scholarships to deserving women with a desire to further their careers through education, business expansion, or starting a new business. If you are ready to make a change in your career, but need additional funds to do so, this is an opportunity to take the leap. Applications will be accepted until August 31, 2021, at 5:00 p.m.
- Complete online application, including uploading THREE (3) Letters of Reference, and submit no later than midnight August 28, 2020.
- You must be present at the WISE 2021 Conference to be awarded the scholarship.
- Your primary business, networking and community involvement must be in Montgomery County Texas.
- You must purchase your WISE 2020 Conference ticket no later than August 31, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.
IF SELECTED FOR A SCHOLARSHIP:
- Scholarship recipients will be matched with a mentor. The mentor will help recipients along the way and will help them create a final testimonial video which will be shared at the The WISE Conference 2021.
- Awarded scholarship funds must be used by August 31, 2022 and will be reimbursed for Marketing, Designations, New certifications. Continuing education classes or re-certifications are not eligible for scholarship reimbursement.
If you have questions, please email info@TheWISEconference.com, Attn: Scholarship Team.