The WISE Conference 2020 Scholarship Application Form
WISE offers scholarships to deserving women with a desire to further their careers through education, business expansion, or starting a new business. If you are ready to make a change in your career, but need additional funds to do so, this is an opportunity to take the leap. Applications will be accepted until August 28, 2020.
- Complete online application, including uploading THREE (3) Letters of Reference, and submit no later than midnight August 28, 2020.
- You must be present at the WISE 2020 Virtual Conference to be awarded the scholarship.
- Your primary business, networking and community involvement must be in Montgomery County Texas.
- You must purchase your WISE 2020 Conference ticket no later than August 28, 2020.
IF SELECTED FOR A SCHOLARSHIP:
- Scholarship recipients will be matched with a mentor. The mentor will help recipients along the way and will help them create a final testimonial video which will be shared at the The WISE Conference 2020.
- Awarded scholarship funds must be used by August 28, 2020 and will be reimbursed for Marketing, Designations, New certifications. Continuing education classes or recertifications are not eligible for scholarship reimbursement.
If you have questions, please email info@TheWISEconference.com, Attn: Scholarship Team.