The WISE Conference 2017 Sponsorship Information
The WISE Conference was so successful last year! The response from the community has been incredibly overwhelming and we are humbled and grateful that we were able to provide such an event for the women in our community. Because the event was so successful, we’re already in the planning stages for the 2017 event – our 5th Annual WISE Conference. Let’s give you an update:
- Attendance: 300 women in business from the start up, work from home mothers to executives
- Charities: $ 7,500 was awarded to three charities: Indrani’s Light Foundation, Special Needs Sibs & Focus Academy.
- Scholarship Winner Updates: In addition, we proudly awarded our first ever business scholarships to three very deserving women. Scholarships were awarded in the amount of $1,000 and each recipient received 6 months of coaching from our keynote speaker, Indrani Goradia, and 3 months of marketing with DW PR Wicked Publicity, making the total package value over $13,000 per Scholarship recipient!
- Chelsea Williams of Chelsea Williams Photography earned her certificate as a professional photographer.
- Carla Jans of Carla’s Home Care launched her Home Health Care business.
- Julie Coy of Grant’s Eco Art funded production and product placement in local venues.
Sponsorships are now available. Click the button below. Thank you!