• Reserved table for 10 with company logo
• Invitation to VIP Reception
• Logo & link on The WISE Conference website
• Company announced as exclusive Keynote Speaker Sponsor in event publicity
• Recognition during The WISE Conference Luncheon
• Opportunity to introduce the Keynote speaker at the conference
• Full‐page color ad in program
• Premier Vendor Booth location
• Option to place promotional materials in attendee bag
- Booth Space ‐ Table is 5 ft
- No table cover is provided, you must supply your own.
- All materials & signage must be on the table (nothing to hang, or stand next to table will be allowed due to space constraints.)
- You may not sell products or services from your booth. The Lone Star College policy prohibits cash or credit card transactions on the premises.
- Set‐up time is 7:30 a.m. and must be complete no later than 8:15 a.m.
- Vendors are asked to have a Door Prize to encourage attendees to stop by your table and learn more about your products and services. You will be able to announce your winner from the main stage at the end of the day.
- Vendors are requested to send 3 questions about products or services you provide for the networking game card to encourage attendees to stop by your booth and learn more about you and your company.
- All Sponsorships and Vendors booth reservations are first come first serve. Form and payment must be received to complete your reservation for Sponsorships and booths.
- No political vendors permitted due to Lone Star College policy.